- Tamerna – An epic fantasy following the tale of Tamerna, a Veru from the world of Mithradin, on her quest to avenge her father’s death – Critique Partner Phase
- Eladarath’An – a fantasy story about Ela, an elf druid, on her journey toward adulthood and her ultimate decision to either embrace or reject the path expected by her family and society. – On hold
- The Way I Remember It – the story of Melissa and her journey back to wholeness with the help of Dr. Brooks, a somewhat unconventional counselor. – Resting between edits
- I’ve submitted a short story (Loved, Baby) to a pregnancy loss magazine at the encouragement of author whose book (Loved Baby) I was on the launch team for. (1/18 – It wasn’t accepted)
- Allyandrah and Kru’Nah – a serial short story series (with hopes to turn into a novel someday) – Find in on my blog!
- It’s Now or Never – a short story for submission to an anthology by Author’s Tale, the writing facebook group I’m in (1/18 – it was accepted! Find it here. Be sure to leave a review!)
- The Old Farmhouse – A short story for submission the 2018 Chicago Tribune Nelson Algren short story contest (not a winner. Find the winners here.)
- Discovering Eve – a short story submission into the 2019 Author’s Tale anthology.