- Tamerna – An epic fantasy following the tale of Tamerna, a Veru from the world of Mithradin, on her quest to avenge her father’s death
- Eladarath’An – a fantasy story about Ela, an elf druid, on her journey toward adulthood and her ultimate decision to either embrace or reject the path expected by her family and society.
- The Way I Remember It – the story of Melissa and her journey back to wholeness with the help of Dr. Brooks, a somewhat unconventional counselor.
- Embracing Myself in God – a study that explores how the way we view ourselves ultimately impacts how we live out our Christianity
- Ruth – an exploration of the book of Ruth through the lens of OT times
- I’ve submitted a short story (Loved, Baby) to a pregnancy loss magazine at the encouragement of author whose book (Loved Baby) I was on the launch team for.
- Allyandrah and Kru’Nah – a serial short story series (with hopes to turn into a novel someday
- It’s Now or Never – a short story for submission to an anthology by Author’s Tale, the writing facebook group I’m in.
What I’m reading
- Whisper by Mark Batterson
- Reapers of Souls and Magic by R.E. Fisher
- Loving My Actual Christmas by Alexandra Kuykendall